Stone Mosaic And Artistic Tile
Proper installation is critical. To ensure a successful one, please take note of the following steps:
- Select your installer with consideration and care. We also recommend that you request referrals from previous clients before making your final decision.
- Make sure that your installer understands the special patterns or blending requirements that are part of the job. To ensure satisfactory results, we strongly recommend blending all tile before installation.
- See that your installer reviews and understands any special installation procedures recommended for specific products.
- The customer or representative should supervise the installation.
- Confirm that all products have been inspected and approved before installation begins. The installation of the products represents acceptance.
- Follow Artsaics Guide for Mosaic Installation by downloading the file below
Installation (1281 KB)
Artsaics representatives will advise you on general installation questions. For specific questions or accepted industry standards, please refer to the following sources:
For natural stone:
- ANSI specifications
- Thick mortar method-ANSI A108.1
- Thin mortar method-ANSI A108.5 available from American National Standards Institute
- 1430 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
- Marble Institute of America
- 28901 Clemens Rd. Suite 100
- Westlake, OH 44145